kata2 hikmah

thanks


falling object

my style

Saturday, January 29, 2011

sHoW mE tHe MeAnIng oF BeInG loNelY


  • Show me the meaning of feeling lonely
  • So many words for the broken heart
  • It's hard to see in a crimson love
  • So hard to breathe
  • Walk with me, and maybe...

  • Nights of light so soon become
  • Wild and free, I could feel the sun.
  • Your every wish
  • Will be done.
  • They tell me...

  • Chorus :
  • Show me the meaning of feeling lonely
  • Is this the feeling I need to walk with?
  • Tell me why
  • I can't be there where you are
  • There's something missing in my heart

  • Life goes on as it never ends
  • Eyes of stone observe the trends
  • They never say forever gaze if only
  • Guilty roads to an endless love
  • There's no control
  • Are you with me now?
  • Your every wish will be done
  • They tell me

  • Chorus

  • There's nowhere to run
  • I have no place to go
  • Surrender my heart, body and soul
  • How can it be you're asking me to feel
  • The things you never show?

  • You are missing in my heart
  • Tell me why
  • I cannot be there where you are

  • Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

cInTaMuuu


my blogger old

Daisypath Friendship tickers